Snowball Cookies Recipe
Hey there, welcome back to my baking channel! Today, I am so excited to share with you my recipe for the most delicious Snowball Cookies! These cookies are a classic holiday treat, they are buttery, soft, and have a hint of vanilla. I love to add some chopped pecans to give them a little crunch and make them even more delicious. They are perfect to share with friends and family during the holidays and also make great gifts.Making these cookies is so much fun too, it's a great recipe to make with kids, they will love to roll them in powdered sugar. And the best part is that they're so easy to make, you don't need any fancy equipment or ingredients, just a mixing bowl and a baking sheet. Trust me, once you try these cookies you'll never want to go back to store-bought cookies again. They are perfect for snacking, for breakfast or even for a party, everyone will love them.Don't be afraid to play around with this recipe, you can add cocoa powder, or some lemon zest, be creative and make it your own!So let's get started, let's make some delicious Snowball Cookies!
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Powdered sugar for rolling
Serving Size: 1CookieCalories: 150calFat: 14gCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 1g
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Mix until a dough forms.
- Stir in the chopped pecans if using.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to form the dough into 24 balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- While the cookies are still warm, roll them in powdered sugar.
- Place the cookies back on the baking sheet and let them cool completely.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply