Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter cookies are a classic dessert that are loved by people of all ages. They are soft, chewy, and packed with flavorful peanut butter. Here is a recipe for peanut butter cookies that yields about 24 cookies.
- Mixing bowls
- Electric mixer
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Baking sheets
- Parchment paper
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups all-purpose flou
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Serving Size: 1CookieCalories: 170calFat: 9gSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 4g
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined. Add in the peanut butter and mix until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a dough forms.
- Scoop spoonfuls of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches of space between each cookie. Flatten the cookies slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes, or until they are golden brown around the edges. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy your delicious peanut butter cookies!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!