Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal raisin cookies are a classic dessert that are loved by people of all ages. They are chewy, flavorful, and packed with nutritious oats and raisins. Here is a recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies that yields about 24 cookies
- Mixing bowls
- Electric mixer
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Baking sheets
- Parchment paper
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins
Serving Size: 1cookieCalories: 150calFat: 7gSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 3g
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a dough forms. Stir in the oats and raisins.
- Scoop spoonfuls of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches of space between each cookie. Flatten the cookies slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes, or until they are golden brown around the edges. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy your delicious oatmeal raisin cookies!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!