Keto Cookie Recipe
Hey there! Today I am so excited to share with you my recipe for the most delicious keto cookies you'll ever taste! These cookies are made with almond flour and coconut flour and sweetened with Erythritol, making them perfect for anyone following a low-carb or ketogenic diet. But don't let the "keto" label fool you; these cookies are just as delicious as any traditional cookie you've ever had. They're soft and chewy and have just the right amount of sweetness, with a little added crunch from the chocolate chips.Making these cookies is so much fun, too; it's a great recipe to make with kids; they will love to make balls and flatten them with a fork. And the best part is that they're so easy to make. You don't need any fancy equipment or ingredients, just a mixing bowl, and a baking sheet. Trust me, once you try these cookies, you'll never want to return to regular high-carb cookies again. They are perfect for snacking, for breakfast, or even for a party; everyone will love them.So let's get started; let's make some keto cookies!
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 1/2 cup cup butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Serving Size: 1CookieCalories: 150calFat: 14gCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 3g
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, Erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter, egg, and vanilla extract together until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to form the dough into 12 balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Flatten the cookies slightly with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Depending on your personal taste you can adjust sugar, chocolate chips, add nuts or more flavors.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!