Easy Brownie Cookie Recipe
Hey there, fellow bakers! Today I'm sharing with you an easy and delicious recipe for brownies that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. These brownies are perfect for when you're craving something chocolatey and gooey, but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen. Whether you're a beginner baker or an experienced pro, this recipe is sure to become a go-to favorite. Plus, with the help of Cookie Cutter Website's high-quality baking tools, you can easily create perfectly shaped brownies that are as beautiful as they are delicious!
- 9-inch square baking pan
- Mixing bowl
- Whisk or electric mixer
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Rubber spatula
- Cookie cutters (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose-flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Serving Size: 1brownieCalories: 180calFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 60mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 3g
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the melted unsalted butter and granulated sugar until well combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract, and whisk until fully incorporated.
- In a separate mixing bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth it out with a rubber spatula.
- Bake the brownies for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares.
- If desired, use cookie cutters to cut the brownies into fun shapes before serving.
- For an extra decadent touch, try adding chocolate chips or nuts to the brownie batter before baking.
- These brownies are perfect for any occasion, from after-school snacks to birthday parties or potlucks. They're sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike!
- If you don't have unsalted butter, you can substitute with regular butter and simply omit the added salt.
- For a fun twist, try decorating the brownies with frosting or powdered sugar before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply