Banana Cookies Recipe
Hey there, welcome back to my baking blog! Today, I am so excited to share with you my recipe for the most delicious Banana Cookies! These cookies are a great way to use up ripe bananas that you have sitting on your counter. They are moist, soft and have a lovely banana flavor. They are perfect for breakfast or a snack, they are also great for lunch boxes and on-the-go.Making these cookies is so much fun too, it's a great recipe to make with kids, they will love to mash the bananas and help you to make the dough. And the best part is that they're so easy to make, you don't need any fancy equipment or ingredients, just a mixing bowl and a baking sheet. Trust me, once you try these cookies you'll never want to go back to store-bought cookies again. They are perfect for snacking, for breakfast or even for a party, everyone will love them.
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
Serving Size: 1CookieCalories: 150calFat: 7gCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 2g
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract together until well combined.
- Add the mashed bananas to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to form the dough into 12 balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Flatten the cookies slightly with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious and moist Banana Cookies! Feel free to add some chocolate chips, nuts, or other ingredients to make it your own recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply